Saturday, January 26, 2013

Trend on Souplantation

I know I'm a bit late on this, but I'm still gonna mention it anyway (lol):
Souplantation added whole grain items and features non-fat frozen yogurt sundae this January, and now there's a good start for a fresh new year!

I was at Souplantation last week and enjoyed the whole grained items (pardon the whole grain freak reside in me), as well as the yogurt. I could tell that the yogurt was popular because within 3 minutes while I was sitting at the table eating, I noticed at least 5 people passing by holding a nice looking yogurt swirl in their hands.

Fresh has always been the marketing tagline of Souplantation. But nowadays too many companies are trying to do the same. When you think of fresh, you think of ...Well, a lot of places besides Souplantation, Panera, Whole Foods, dot dot dot. But Souplantation has obviously tried to push further down the road of "healthy" by providing whole grain items and non-fat yogurt.



I think it's a good thing. The other day I got a survey from Starbucks asking about my preferences at Starbucks, including whether I concern healthy as a key factor while I choose my coffee shop. Well of course. Who doesn't want to taste a yum and stay healthy at the same time?

2013, healthy eating is still well on the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment